torsdag 30 oktober 2014

There must be people reading this blog!

Today I was informed that my blog has been picked as one of 25 CRM blogs in the world by Dynamics101.com.

It's very nice to see that there are people reading what I write, even though I sometimes get a bit to emotional to be able to see how the language I use actually looks.

Looking at the rest of the list and the names ehind these blogs, I am in a very nice company with a lot of knowledge and I am very grateful to be mentioned among these very experienced people.
You can find the entire list at http://www.dynamics101.com/2014/09/top-25-dynamics-crm-sites/

Among the 25 blogs listed is also my good friend and boss' blog. Congratulations to Gustaf Westerlund too!


Rickard Norström
Developer at CRM-Konsulterna
www.crmkonsulterna.se

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar