onsdag 11 september 2013

More fun and games with currencies and solutions

Quick post this time. I posted an observation with currencies and workflows in solutions a while back, this baby just keeps on giving.

The problem was that when you import a solution with a workflow that contains a currency you have to change the currency name in the receiving environment to match the currency name in the "dev" environment. Now we moved the dev to a new server and did a backup/restore of the database in which I had changed the currency name to match the receiving environments even though it didn't work. To my surprise the import of the organization on the new server actually changed the name of the currency in the solution and now I don't have a mismatch. I bit confusing but very nice.

Rickard Norström
Developer at CRM-Konsulterna

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar